Skate Total Urbe – STU OPEN
STU OPEN is Brazil’s leading skateboarding world championship and goes far beyond the sport. It celebrates the essence of the urban movement and its main spontaneous manifestations, such as music, art and audiovisual.
The championship will bring together more than 200 amateur skaters, international professionals and Brazilian guests, in the Men’s and Women’s Open categories, which will compete for a major award.
Staying at the Windsor Oceanico besides being close to the competition venue, you will still have all the comfort you deserve!
Standard Room Single/Double – R$230,00 + 10% + 5%
• The daily rate includes breakfast served in the restaurant from 06:00 to 10:30;
• 1 child up to 12 years courtesy in the same apartment as the parents;
• Add 10% service + 5% ISS.
• Free Wi-Fi included.
• Early check in: To guarantee early check in it is necessary to book from the previous night;
• Late check out: Until 18hs will be charged the value of 50% of the daily rate and after 18hs will be charged 01 daily;