Many people who stay at the Windsor Brasilia and Windsor Plaza Brasilia are visiting the city on business and do not even realize that the city has so much more to offer. The Federal Capital has several attractions for leisure and we have gathered the 10 best programs for you to enjoy on your next trip:
1. Begin by watching the guard change in the Planalto Palace, which happens every day every 2 hours, starting at 8am.
2. Then you can make the guided tour to the Federal Supreme Court to know a little more about this fundamental body for the country and enjoy to see the Three Powers Square.
3. Discover how the original designs of Brasilia were, visiting the block model 308 south, designed by Lúcio Costa, Oscar Niemeyer and Burle Marx.
4. Visit the JK Memorial and learn a little more about the history of Brasilia.
5. If you are in Brasilia in the months of December and January, walk along Avenida das Jaqueiras and Avenida das Mangueiras to see the trees loaded with fruit.
6. Stroll through the tranquil Square of the Crystals designed by Burle Marx, located in the Military Sector.
7. Enjoy the beautiful stained glass windows and the huge chandelier of the Don Bosco Church, at 702 South.
8. Check out the beauty of Flor do Cerrado, the viewpoint of the highest point in Brasilia and one of the last works of Oscar Niemeyer. Just take the walk to the Digital TV Tower, by the Park Road Contour, in Greater Colorado.
9. Enjoy the beautiful sunset of Brasília at the Hermitage of Don Bosco.
10. Finish the day with the spectacle of the dance of the waters of the Light Source, in front of the TV Tower of the Monumental Axis and take a walk in the Esplanade of the Ministries to see the illuminated monuments.
Come and enjoy all these leisure options and stay in the 2 best hotels in Brasilia, Windsor Brasilia and Windsor Plaza Brasilia
* Due to the pandemic, activities may be temporarily overrun.
Source: Trip Advisor